Cotton Mask - Bright Science Doodles (Kids)
Cotton "surgical style" mask with pleats.
Kids size - approximate age range of 5 - early teenager
Two different prints to be able to quickly determine which side is which.
Includes bendable nose wire (removable and replaceable) and pocket for inserting an extra layer.
Kids sizing is 1" shorter and 1/2" narrower with two pleats instead of three compared to the adults sizing.
Elastic ear loops - 1/8" elastic to loop around your ears. The elastic will stretch over time, all elastic ear loops masks come with a free replacement set of loops. See our video demonstration for how to replace them.
Cotton twill ties available by special request (please leave an order note):
Cotton twill ties - A set of two ties, one on each side. The ties are not sewn directly to the mask, allowing for them to be replaced if necessary. Best for long term wear and longevity of the attachment method
Machine wash (any temperature) and dry.
For best results, wash in a garment bag and cold water for elastic lifespan and lay flat to dry after smoothing out pleats and nose wire (helps with wrinkles to air dry after smoothing)
They can be ironed: Iron/press on cotton (high) setting if you don't like a wrinkly look - note - avoid ironing over the plastic coated nose piece as it will melt if you do so. Either iron around it or remove it before ironing.
See our blog article for more information on attachment methods and care instructions including a video on how to iron your mask.
Wash prior to first use and after taking off for any reason.
Click here for a product features video.
- Spack Craft is not making any health or medical claims with regards to handmade masks. This is not a medical grade mask, please use at your own risk and remember to practice proper PPE techniques.
- Use of a cotton mask is not a way of prevention of COVID-19, they are intended to be used in conjunction with physical distancing and proper hygiene practices.
- This is a handmade product and as such, pattern placement varies from item to item. We do our best to capture accurate colours, however there can be some variation based on your screen or monitor.
A comment on shipping:
- Spack Craft utilizes Canada Post for shipping. The base price for shipping within Ontario (where we are located) is about $10 and goes up from there based on where the package is going. This doesn't change whether you purchase one or multiples (to a certain extent).
- We do not offer service through lettermail as there is no tracking (and its not paper so we aren't supposed to offer this option).
- We offer curbside pick-up in Binbrook ON, in order to utilize this option, you must select this option during check-out.
- We offer local delivery to the Greater Hamilton Area (ON), in order to utilize this option, you must select this option during check-out.
Orders are shipped several times per week and usually are shipped within 1-3 business days of payment receipt.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post by default, but we reserve the right to change shipping methods at any time.
Shipping overages (if any) - the difference on all overages of one dollar or more will be refunded back to the payment method provided.
Shipping fees are automatically calculated by weight. We regret that we cannot ship small items for less via oversized envelope as our products are not paper. As such, we are willing to offer local pick-up in the Greater Hamilton Area or at any event that Spack Craft is participating in. Local pick-up is available by request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to co-ordinate.
If you have a question with regard to shipping costs, require a shipping upgrade or would like to request a different carrier, please contact us at email@example.com