Spack Craft is proud to offer custom orders with the same pricing as retail and we honour coupon codes on these orders as well. The main difference from retail products is the lead time required to order the materials and insert into the production schedule.
- YOUR choice of fabric from any of the following options
- Spack Craft Fabric (2-6 week lead time)
- Custom printed from any design available on Spoonflower (4-8 week lead time under normal circumstances)
- Still don't see what you are looking for after looking at options a and b? Contact Us with a few ideas of what you are looking for (theme, colour palette, concept, etc.)
- Quality purse hardware and Cork/Faux Leather
- Emmaline Bags Hardware preferentially used
- Premium cork and faux leather
Spack Craft supports independent pattern designers and small independent retailers where possible as well as looking for locally sourced materials first and going further afield if required to find the best quality materials for your handmade, one of a kind, item.
After you e-mail us with your custom order request, we will contact you to go over all of the details including: order pricing, production times, fabric selection and availability before an order is entered into the system. The form is a tool to facilitate the conversation and give an idea of the options available and does not obligate a purchase until we come to an agreement on what you want.
Payment for custom orders works a little bit differently than the retail side. To secure a custom order, there are two options: A 50% deposit may be paid at time of order acceptance with remainder due on shipment or the order may be paid in full up front.
Current lead times:
Material in stock, 2-4 weeks
Materials need to be ordered, to be discussed (Delays due to COVID-19)
Custom fabric needs to be ordered, to be discussed (Delays due to COVID-19)
Check out a sampling of our fabric in stock here: Spack Craft Fabric