Cotton Mask - Teal Water Colours
Cotton "surgical style" mask with pleats.
Two different prints to be able to quickly determine which side is which.
Includes bendable nose wire (removable and replaceable) and pocket for inserting an extra layer.
Single cotton tie (loops around back of neck, ties at top of head) for better longevity through frequent hot washes. The ties are not sewn directly to the mask, allowing for them to be replaced if necessary.
No elastics are used in the mask, just cotton, cotton strings (this allows the user to wash/iron the mask with high temperatures)
Machine wash and dry, press if you don't like a wrinkly look.
Wash prior to first use and after taking off for any reason.
Again, please don't even try it on before washing. Spack Craft is doing everything possible to ensure products are coming from a clean and healthy home, but its best practice to wash before wearing to reduce the risk factor even further.
- Spack Craft is not making any health or medical claims with regards to handmade masks. This is not a medical grade mask, please use at your own risk and remember to practice proper PPE techniques.
- Use of a cotton mask is not a way of prevention of COVID-19, they are intended to be used in conjunction with physical distancing and proper hygiene practices.
- Spack Craft is offering a limited number of cotton masks for sale in addition to making a number for charity.
- If you are a first responder or healthcare provider, please "contact us" with your credentials for a discount code.
- This is a handmade product and as such, pattern placement varies from item to item. We do our best to capture accurate colours, however there can be some variation based on your screen or monitor.
A comment on shipping:
- Spack Craft utilizes Canada Post for shipping. The base price for shipping within Ontario (where we are located) is about $10 and goes up from there based on where the package is going. This doesn't change whether you purchase one or multiples (to a certain extent).
- Spack Craft does not offer service through lettermail as there is no tracking (and its not paper so we aren't supposed to offer this option).
- Spack Craft does offer curbside pick-up in Binbrook ON, in order to utilize this option, you must select this option during check-out. It should ask you for your phone number and to select a pick-up time.
Orders are shipped several times per week and usually are shipped within 1-3 business days of payment receipt.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post by default, but we reserve the right to change shipping methods at any time.
Shipping overages (if any) - the difference on all overages of one dollar or more will be refunded back to the payment method provided.
Shipping fees are automatically calculated by weight. We regret that we cannot ship small items for less via oversized envelope as our products are not paper. As such, we are willing to offer local pick-up in the Greater Hamilton Area or at any event that Spack Craft is participating in. Local pick-up is available by request, please contact email@example.com to co-ordinate.
If you have a question with regard to shipping costs, require a shipping upgrade or would like to request a different carrier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org